|Max Free Bet||£5|
|Restrictions||FB for In-Play use only|
Free In-Play Golf Bet – The Quicken Loans National
Betfair Sportsbook have an in-play golf betting offer on The Quicken Loans National to allow Outright punters to immerse themselves into the action after tee off.
Place a minimum outright bet of £10 or more before The Quicken Loans National begins with Betfair Sportsbook, then receive a free in-play golf bet of £5 to use on any 3 ball in the same tournament.
Stake a minimum single or each-way Outright Winner bet of £10 on the tournament, then Betfair Sportsbook will credit your account with a £5 free bet to use in-play on the 3 ball market.
The free bet token must be used on a 3 ball and can be used in-play only. Your qualifying bet must be placed before the start of the tournament on Thursday 30 July at 12.00pm and the Quicken Loans National runs from then until Sunday to use your free bets.
Betfair Sportsbook Terms & Conditions:
– Bet a minimum of 10 GBP /10 Eur Pre Play on the Quicken Loans National and get a 5 GBP / 5 Eur free bet to be used on any 3 ball bet on the same tournament
– Your qualifying bet must be placed prior to the start of the tournament (Thursday 30/07/15 @ 12:00)
– Bonus credited as a free bet token
– Free bet token valid for duration of the tournament ONLY
– Cash Out, Exchange bets and bets placed with free bet tokens excluded
– Free bet stake not returned
– Bets placed with free bet token do not qualify
– Customers can only qualify once for this promotion
– You will be credited immediately after your qualifying bet has been placed
– If you have been sent an email excluding you from promotions you will not qualify for a refund
– You can take part if your Betfair account is registered in one of the following countries; UK, Rep. of Ireland, Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, Georgia, Gibraltar, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland,Portugal, Puerto Rico, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela