|Minimum Stake||£5 (x4)|
|Max Free Bet||£5 (x3)|
|Restrictions||FB for In-Play use only|
Free In-Play Tennis Bet – BNP Paribas Open
Betfair Sportsbook have an in-play tennis betting offer to allow punters to immerse themselves into the action at Indian Wells, offering up to three £5 in-play free bets.
Place a minimum of four £5 in-play only bets across any matches from Indian Wells before the tournament ends and on any market (at 1/3 minimum odds), then Betfair will immediately hand you a £5 free bet token to use in-play on the same tournament.
You can claim three £5 in-play free bets across the tournament, and all must be used in full at odds of at least 1/1 or more on the BNP Paribas Open.
This can be claimed across both Wednesday 11 March and Thursday 12 March.
The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any further Betfair promotions.
Betfair Sportsbook Terms & Conditions:
– You can take part if your Betfair account is registered in one of the following countries; UK, Rep. of Ireland, Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding horse racing and greyhound racing promotions), Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Sweden.
– You can only take part using one account.
– If you have previously received a notification excluding you from promotions you will not qualify for a refund. Exchange bets excluded.
– Place a minimum 4 x £5 in-play only bets, with odds at a minimum of 1/3 or greater, across any BNP Paribas Open game from Wednesday 11th March (WTA) or Thursday 12th March (ATP)
– Bets placed with free bet tokens do not count.
– You will immediately receive a £5 free bet token to be used in-play only on same tournament.
– Free bet token must have a minimum selection price of 1/1 (2.0) and can be used in-play on any BNP Paribas Open game ONLY.
– If you place a lay bet on the Exchange on the same selection as your non exchange sports bet you will not qualify for a bonus payout on this promotion.
– Maximum of 3 free bets per customer for the duration of the tournament.
– Each of a customer’s first 4 qualifying bets must be independent of one another.
– Customers who have cashed out on any of the qualifying first 4 bets will not be able to avail of the free token.
– You will be credited immediately after your qualifying Australian Open bets have been placed and valid for in-play on the same tournament.
– A free bet can only be used once so make sure you use the full stake available to you.