- Max Free Bet £25
- Restrictions Singles Only
Tyson Fury v Dereck Chisora Knockout Refunds
Tyson Fury and Dereck Chisora will battle for British bragging rights in London this Saturday night, Betfair offering refunds of up to £25 on losing bets if either fighter is knocked out.
Undefeated heavyweight contender Fury won their last fight back in 2011 by unanimous decision, although both men have improved since putting more on the line in the battle for national pride on Saturday 29 November 2014.
If you’re planning on betting on the boxing match, why not take advantage of this offer from Betfair Sportsbook.
Betfair Sportsbook will refund losing stakes on the Fury v Chisora fight if either fighter is knocked out.
This promotion applies to pre-fight singles placed on the round betting market for the above fight only, up to as much as a £25 bet.
The refund will be in the form of a free bet token up to the maximum value of £25 and must be used within seven days of receipt.
Betfair terms and conditions:
– You can take part if your Betfair account is registered in one of the following countries; UK, Rep. of Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding horse racing promotions), Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal (excluding gaming promotions), Serbia, Sweden.
– You can only take part using one account. Exchange bets excluded.
– Place a pre-fight single bet on the round betting market of Tyson Fury v Dereck Chisora, Saturday 29/11/2014 at 21:30. If you place a lay bet on the Exchange on the same selection as your non exchange sports bet you will not qualify for a free bet refund on this promotion.
– If either fighter is knocked out in the fight we’ll refund your stake as a free bet token, up to a maximum of £25.
– A technical knockout or disqualification will not trigger a refund on this promotion.
– You will be credited up to 12 hours after the end of the featured fight.
– Free bet tokens valid for 7 days from receipt and available for use on any non exchange sports market.
– A free bet can only be used once so make sure you use the full stake available to you.