Mayweather v Berto Money Back - If The Fight Doesn't Go The Distance
Floyd Mayweather and Andre Berto will battle in Las Vegas in the early hours of Sunday morning, with Betfair offering refunds of up to £25 on losing bets if the fight does not go the distance.
It's a bout which has the whole world talking, with undefeated Mayweather expected to call time on his outstanding 19-year professional career after this bout at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Mayweather, 38, has held world titles in five seperate wight classes, but has been accused by some of "Playing is safe" by choosing to fight Berto in his final fight.
If you're planning on betting on the boxing match, why not take advantage of this offer from Betfair Sportsbook.
Betfair Sportsbook will refund losing stakes on Mayweather v Berto if the fight does not go the distance.
This promotion applies to pre-fight singles placed on the round betting market for the above fight only, up to as much as a £25 bet.
The refund will be in the form of a free bet token up to the maximum value of £25 and must be used within seven days of receipt.As a new customer at Betfair Sportsbook you can also boost your account with up to £30 in free bets which you can read about here.Use your free bet to place bets in the Sportsbook and when betting with your own money, qualify for cashback specials like this one on Football, Horseracing and other sports, free bets on Acca Insurance plus bonuses added to successful multiples on US Sports, like American Football, Baseball, Ice Hockey and Basketball. Use the links on the right of this page (scroll down if viewing on mobile) to see a full range of the current offers and promotions from Betfair Sportsbook.
Betfair terms and conditions:
- Applies to round betting on Mayweather v Berto on September 13th 2015
- If the fight doesn't go the distance (the fight ends before the end of round 12) Betfair will refund losing round betting singles up to £/€25 as a free bet
One refund per customer
- First bet on the market will be the qualifying bet
- Max refund £/€25 per customer. If you place a lay bet on the exchange on the same selection you will no longer qualify for a refund
- Bets settled using Cash Out, Exchange bets and bets placed with free bet tokens will not qualify for a refund
- Free bet tokens valid for 7 days and not available for use on the Exchange or Gaming products
- Free bet stake not returned
- Credited within 24 hours of the fight ending
- If you have received an email excluding you from promotions you will not qualify for a refund
- You can take part if your Betfair account is registered in one of the following countries; UK, Rep. of Ireland, Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding horse racing and greyhound racing promotions), Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Sweden.