- Paying Places 1-8
- Restrictions Each-Way Singles
Open Championship Golf – Eight Extra Places
The Open Championship held at Royal Liverpool Golf Club is the third major tournament of the year, and Betfair are paying eight each-way places on the big event at 1/4.
Phil Mickleson will be aiming to defend his Open Championship title in Merseyside, while English hopes Justin Rose and Lee Westwood will want to snatch the title away from him on home soil. Rory McIlroy enters in strong form as a major threat, while Tiger Woods returns looking to rediscover his best.
Place a pre-tournament each-way singles bets on The Open Championship Outright Winner market with Betfair, and all selections finishing in any of the top six positions inclusive will be paid out to your stakes at 1/4 odds.
Players finishing in positions seven or eight in the tournament will also be paid out to betting customers at 1/4 odds to your stake, the maximum stake allowed being £25 per selection.
You can therefore back more than one selection in this offer, and all bets must be placed before 17 July at tee-off time of 6.30.
Betfair terms and conditions:
– You can only take part using one account- Exchange, Exchange multiples and In-Play bets are not applicable
– Customers can back more than one selection
– Place a pre-tournament each-way singles bet on the Open Championship Outright Winner market
– Golfers finishing 1st to 6th will be paid out to your place stake at 1/4 odds
– £25 maximum qualifying place stake on 7th and 8th places per customer, per selection
– Qualifying bets placed with free bet tokens do not count