- maximum Refund £25
- Restrictions singles only
Real Madrid V Atletico Madrid – Extra Time Cashback
Real Madrid and local rivals Atletico Madrid battle over Champions League Glory on Saturday 24 May 2014, the latter looking for their first triumph at the UEFA classic while Real Madrid aim for their 10th.
With the pair having duelled throughout the Spanish La Liga all season and entering the tie as evenly matched as you could expect, Betfair Sportsbook are offering cashback should the tie in Lisbon be forced into extra time.
Place a pre-match Sportsbook Correct Score, Scorecast or Goalscorer bet on the Champions League Final with Betfair, and receive up to £25 refund as a free bet token within three hours of the match’s end.
The £25 refund applies to your first losing bet should the game be forced into an extra 30 minutes, the free bet token valid within 48 hours.
Betfair terms and conditions:
– You can take part if your Betfair account is registered in one of the following countries: UK, Rep. of Ireland, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Serbia and Sweden.
– You can only take part using one account.
– Exchange, multiples and in-play bets are not permitted.
– Single bets only.
– Place a pre-match Sportsbook First Scorer, Anytime Scorer, Scorecast or Correct Score market bet on the Champions League Final before 19:45 Saturday 24 May 2014.
– If the games goes to extra time, a maximum £25 refund applies to your first losing bet.
– You will be credited up to 3 hours after the end of the featured match.
– Free bet token is valid from 48 hours.