- Maximum Refund £25 (per match)
- Restrictions First pre-match Single only (per match)
- Currencies AUD CAD DKK EUR GBP HKD NOK SEK SGD USD
- Payment Methods VISA Mastercard Maestro VISA-Electron Delta Solo Switch Laser 8Pay Bank-Transfer BPAY Cheque ClickandBuy EntroPay Neteller PayPal Poli Skrill(Moneybookers) WebMoney
Rugby World Cup Money Back – If A Forward Scores The First Try
Get money back on all remaining Rugby World Cup matches, if a forward scores the first try. Betfair Sportsbook is offering money back as a free bet on losing Tryscorer markets on selected games of the showpiece International Rugby Union tournament.
With 20 nations weighing each other up in the 2015 Rugby World Cup, the competition is sure to be fierce throughout – as they all look to lift the Webb-Ellis Cup at Twickenham on October 31.
The offer applies to pre-match bets on first, last and anytime tryscorers on all Quarter-final, Semi-final, Third-placePlayoff and Final matches and free bet refunds are capped at £25 maximum.
Punters will have 16 potential tryscorers that could save their stake when the match kicks off. Numbers 1-8 for each side make up the forward line and losing tryscorer bets will be refunded if any one of them goes over for the first try of the game.
Use your free bet on a large variety of fixed odds rugby markets at Betfair Sportsbook where you will find great value odds on offer and a range of enticing promotions to whet the appetitite of any sports punter. Money Back if a Forward Score the First Try is just one of the many money back offers available at Betfair Sportsbook. They have regular promotions on a range of sports which can be viewed via the links on the right of this page (Scroll down if viewing on a mobile device).
Betfair Sportsbook have a range of additional features which makes their site a prime destination for football bettors. Get access an excellent range of live video streams which are free to watch and include European and international football, tennis and many other sports. Racing fans will also be pleased to discover that if you bet at least £2 on any UK horse race you can watch the action via live stream.
The ‘Cash-Out’ feature is another useful tool and can be used on a range of sports including football accumulators. This means you can guarantee a return even if not all of your selections are winning, simply take the value which Betfair Sportsbook are offering and end your bet before the event has concluded.
As a new customer at Betfair Sportsbook you can also boost your account with up to £30 in free bets which you can read about here.
You can use your free bet to back a football selection or explore the vast array of markets available on a range of sports including; American football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, golf, greyhound racing, horse racing, ice hockey, motor racing, pool, rowing, rugby, snooker, soccer, swimming, tennis and winter sports.
Important terms and conditions:
– Applies to first, last and anytime tryscorer markets
– Applies to All Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, 3rd place play off and the Final.
– If a forward scores the first try of the match, we will refund on first, last and anytime tryscorer markets
– First bet on the market will be the qualifying bet
– Max refund £25 per customer per match
– Bets settled using Cash Out, Exchange bets and bets placed with free bet tokens will not qualify for a refund
– Free bet tokens valid for 48 hours and not available for use on the Exchange or Gaming products
– Free bet stake not returned
– Credited within 12 hours of the match ending
– If you have been sent an email excluding you from promotions you will not qualify for a refund
– You can take part if your Betfair account is registered in one of the following countries; UK, Rep. of Ireland, Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, Georgia, Gibraltar, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland,Portugal, Puerto Rico, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela.