Darts In-Play Offer
Betfred is offering in-play punters betting on Premier League Darts matches this Thursday the opportunity to pick up a free bet.
Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson and Dave Chisnall all head the 10-man table after two weeks of Premier League action thanks to two wins apiece, while Phil Taylor got his campaign off the mark with a win over Adrian Lewis in the second week of action.
Place an In-Play bet at odds of 1/2 or greater on three or more of Thursday’s Premier League darts matches on 19 February and you’ll get your average stake back as a free bet worth up to £25.
The offer applies to In-Play single bets only and resulting free bets will be credited within 24 hours. This cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
Important terms and conditions:
– Offer applies to Betfred.com and Mobile.
– Only In Play single bets placed at odds of 1/2 or greater qualify for the promotion.
– Offer applies to bets placed on the Premier League darts (19th Feb).
– Offer applies to customers who placed In Play bets on three or more games.
– Single(s) Only.
– Pre Match bets do not count.
– Maximum free bet refund per customer is £25 (or currency equivalent).
– Offer is fulfilled in free bets.
– Free bets will be credited within 24 hours.
– Betfred reserve the right to exclude players from this offer at our discretion.
– Bets placed using existing free bet funds do not count.
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
– Usual Betfred.com rules apply see website for details.