Eastenders - Who Killed Lucy Beale Money Back Special
TV's most eagerly-anticipated murder mystery will be revealed during this week's Eastenders live episodes, so Betfred are offering money back on losing bets in their Who Killed Lucy Beale market should it be a member of the Branning family found to be the killer.
The murder of Lucy Beale last year has kept viewers of the popular soap guessing for months as to who the killer will be, tensions as high as ever in the build-up to the reveal of Lucy's killer which is expected to be discovered on Thursday night (19 February).
Place a single bet on the 'Who Killed Lucy Beale' market from Tuesday 17 February and if the killer is part of the Branning family, Betfred will refund your losing stake as a free bet.
The maximum free bet refund you can claim is £25. The offer applies to win and win part of each-way bets, while you cannot use this in conjunction with any other Betfred offer. Free bets are awarded within 48 hours.
Customers can claim this offer both online at Betfred.com or on the go via Betfred Mobile.
Betfred terms and conditions:
- Offer available at Betfred.com and Betfred Mobile.
- Offer fulfilled in Free Bets.
- Maximum Free Bet refund is £25.Applies to Single bets only.
- Offer applies to bets placed on the who killed Lucy Beale market from 00:00 on Tuesday 17th February 2015 until the market closes.
- Free Bets will be credited to your account within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
- Dead Heat Rules apply.
- Offer applies to win and win part of each way bets.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Bets placed using free bet funds do not qualify.
- Usual Betfred.com rules apply, see website for details.