Fury v Chisora Refund - If Knockout In First Or Second Round
London will see Tyson Fury and Dereck Chisora face off in a battle of British boxing bragging rights, while Betfred will offer refunds if a fighter is knocked out in the first or second round.
The fight will be shown live on Box Nation on Saturday 29 November, Fury having won the previous clash between the pair when they last locked gloves.
Place a pre-fight single bet with Betfred on on the round betting markets to qualify and, should the fight be won by a knockout for either fighter, you will have your losing bet refunded.
The maximum bet and refund available to claim is £50, which will be credited to your account within 48 hours.
No forefit, withdrawal or disqualification will count in this offer - it must be a straight K.O or T.K.O.
The refund will be awarded as a free bet, which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and must be used in full on any sports market afterwards.
Tne offer is available via both online and mobile at Betfred.
Betfred terms and conditions:
- Available at Betfred.com and Betfred mobile.
- Place a bet on the Tyson Fury v Derek Chisora Round Betting markets to qualify.
- To qualify for the offer the fight must end in the 1st or 2nd round with a K.O. or T.K.O. (not forfeit, withdrawal or Disqualification).
- Only bets placed prior to the start of the fight will count.
- Applies to single bets only.
- Free bets will be credited to your account within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
- Bets placed using free bet stakes do not qualify.
- Free bets credited within 48 hours of qualifying bets being settled.
- Any subsequent returns from bets placed using free bet stakes will not include the stake.
- Maximum free bet awarded is £50 or currency equivalent per customer.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Usual Betfred.com rules apply.