- Minimum In-Play Bet £10
- Maximum Free Bet £10
- Restrictions Singles only
£10 In-Play World Cup Final Free Bet
Betfred are celebrating the 2014 World Cup final by offering a £10 free bet when you make an In-Play bet on Sunday’s eagerly-anticpated fight for glory between Germany and Argentina.
The World Cup final in Rio de Janeiro will be the third time that the pair have met in the final in the tournament’s history, Argentina having edged West Germany to a 3-2 triumph in 1986 before the Germans exacted revenge four years later with a late 1-0 victory.
Three-time winners Germany thrashed host nation Brazil 7-1 in the semi-finals of their impressive 2014 World Cup campaign, while Argentina made it past the Netherlands in a tense penalty shoot-out showdown to set up the 8pm clash on Sunday.
Place an In-Play bet of £10 or more at odds of 1/2 or greater during the World Cup final, and Betfred will give you £10 free bet in return should you lose your bet in Sunday’s final.
The offer applies to single bets only and free bets will be credited within 24 hours to use in full. Offer applies to mobile and desktop.
Betfred terms and conditions:
– Offer applies to Betfred.com and Mobile.
– Only bets placed at odds of 1/2 or greater qualify for the promotion.
– Offer applies to losing In-Play bets placed on the final of the 2014 World Cup between Germany & Argentina.
– Singles Only.
– Pre-Match bets do not count.
– Qualifying In-Play bets must be equal to or greater than £10 (or currency equivalent) & staked as a real cash in order to qualify for this offer.
– Accumulative bets to the value of £10 do not count; the full amount must be staked as a single amount of £10 or greater as a single bet.
– Maximum free bet refund per customer is £10 per match (or currency equivalent).
– Free bets will normally be credited with in 24 Hours. Offer is fulfilled in free bets.
– Bets placed using existing free bet funds do not count.
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.