Aston Villa v Man Utd Money Back Special - If Man Utd Fail To Win
The rare treat of a Friday night Premier League match will catch the attention of sports fans this week, so BetVictor are offering punters money back on losing bets placed on specific markets if Man Utd fail to win against Aston Villa.
United got the ball rolling with a 1-0 victory against Tottenham on the opening day of the season, while Aston Villa were also 1-0 winners against Bournemouth. The Red Devils have a fantastic record against the Villans, but Betvictor have an offer to insure your bets in the unlikely event that the favourites don't come out on top.
Aston Villa v Man Utd will be shown live on Sky Sports 1 at 7.45pm Friday 14th August and Betvictor's offer is sure to be popular with football punters.
Place a single bet on either the 90 minute Correct Score, First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Half-Time/Full-Time, Scorecast or Spincast markets to qualify for cashback.
Should your bet lose and Man Utd fail to win, BetVictor will refund your stake of up to £10 maximum in the form of free bet promo funds.
These will expire after 30 days if unused and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Own goals and disallowed goals do not qualify. Multiple bets also are not eligible. Telephone, internet and mobile bets only.
Betvictor is a football bettor's dream with stand out best odds on the most popular markets on every Premier League game. Whether it's Match Result, Correct Score, First Goalscorer or Half Time/Full Time betting you're after, Betvictor provide the best value accross these markets and many more, making it a prime destination to place your football bets.
New customers at Betvictor can land themselves £50 free bets when signing up. To qualify for the free bets simply follow the links on this page, open an account and make a deposit. Then bet up to £50 on any selection at odds of 2.00 (1/1) or greater, once your bet is settled Betvictor will issue you with free bets equal to the amount of your stake.
Register with Betvictor now to claim your £50 Free Bets.
BetVictor terms and conditions:
- If Man Utd fail to beat Aston Villa BetVictor will refund losing real cash, single pre-event Correct Score, First/Last/Anytime Goalscorer, Half-Time/Full-Time, Scorecast & Spincast bets.
- Free Bet will be in the form of Bonus Funds and will be credited within 24 hours. The Bonus Funds will expire in 30 days.
- Cashed Out bets, Permutation Bets, Instabets, Void bets and bets placed with Bonus Funds will not qualify.
- Offer open to new and existing customers in the following territories only: UK, Ireland and Gibraltar.
- General Bonus Funds terms apply. Any profit that exceeds your stake from a winning bet placed with Bonus Funds will be returned to your real account balance. The Bonus Fund stake itself will not be returned. Bets placed using this Bonus Funds reward will not count towards any wagering requirements for the new account opening offer or any other offer on the BetVictor.com website.
- Offer is available from 11th August 2015.
- General Promotion terms and conditions apply.