There’s a fantastic Betvictor welcome offer for the horse racing fans where they can get £50 in Free Bets when they place a £10 bet on any horse race. Don’t hesitate to visit our dedicated page if you’re looking for more horse racing free bets.
How to claim £50 in free bets with BetVictor horse racing offer
- Click ‘Claim Offer’ button above, where you’ll be redirected to BetVictor’s website.
- Click ‘Sign Up’ and create an account.
- Opt in to this promotion via the OFFERS tab.
- Place your first Horse Racing bet of £10 or more at odds of evens 1/1 (2.00) or greater, SP (starting price) doesn’t qualify.
- You must do this within 7 days of registering an account.
Check out all the Bet 10 Get 50 betting offers.
What Free Bets you will get
On settlement of your qualifying bet:
- £10 Free Bet – Any Horse Racing market (instantly)
- £20 Free Bet - Any Lengthen The Odds market which will be credited 1 day after the settlement of the qualifying bet
- £20 Free Bet - Any Daily Racing Specials market which will be credited 2 days after the settlement of the qualifying bet
All of which:
- can be used on any of the markets mentioned above unless stated in the restrictions;
- can be used as one whole bet or as a number of smaller bets;
- will only return profit exceeding your total stake;
- must be placed separately from real cash bets; and
- will expire 7 days after accreditation if not used.
BetVictor Bonus Terms and Conditions
- This promotion has no wagering requirements.
This offer is for new customers only and is available once per household.
Each customer is only eligible to receive one Welcome Offer across our sports and casino offers, regardless of whether they open additional accounts.
Minimum deposit: £5.
This promotion is available to United Kingdom residents only.
The following do not qualify for this promotion:
- Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus Funds;
- Deposits from any method other than debit card;
- Qualifying bets which are cashed out, or partially cashed out;