|Maximum Free Bets||£100|
|Currencies||AUD CHF DKK EUR GBP HKD JPY KRW NOK NZD RMB ROL SEK SGD USD THB TWD|
|Payment Methods||VISA Mastercard Maestro Diners Club VISA Debit VISA Electron Solo Laser Bank Transfer eCheck Money Transfer Neteller PayPal paysafecard Skrill (Moneybookers)|
2014 Grand National – Saturday 5 April
Place an ante post bet on the 2014 Grand National and if your horse does not run, BetVictor will refund your stake a free bet up to £50.
Place terms, each way 1/4 odds a place1,2,3,4,5.6
The attraction of betting ante post is the opportunity to get bigger odds for your selection than is typically available on the day. The downside, is ante post markets are all in – run or not, which means your stake is lost if your horse is a non runner.
This 2014 Grand National Non Runner Free Bet offer from BetVictor means you don’t have to risk losing your stake, you can get up to £50 promo cash per horse and £100 per customer if your ante post selections fail to make the race.
In addition to the Non Runner Free Bet and extra places on the 2014 Grand National, there are plenty of other offers at Betvictor. Get Best Price Guaranteed on early prices on all UK and Irish horse racing and the the best prices on more Premier League matches than any other bookmaker. Football punters will be pleased to discover that there’s acca insurance on Both Teams To Score markets plus other free bet offers like Red Card Refunds, Game Of The Day and more.
New customers at Betvictor can land themselves £100 free bets when signing up. To qualify for the free bet simply follow the links on this page, open an account and make a deposit. Then bet £10 on any selection at odds of 2.00(1/1) or greater, once your bet is settled Betvictor will issue you with a £10 free bet, you’ll qualify for three more free bets, increasin each time, when meeting the criteria.
BetVictor has developed from a British racecourse bookmaker to operating one the biggest gambling websites offering sports betting, Casino, Live Casino, Poker, Games, Slots and Financials. Punters can switch easily between products and get full access to their account and bet on sport and play games via their mobile too.
Register at Betvictor today for £100 Free Bets
Important Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is made in good faith and is designed to provide a form of insurance to customers who are unlucky enough to back a single selection antepost that fails to run in the Aintree Grand National 2014. This is the spirit with which the offer is made.
2. BetVictor reserve the right to withdraw this offer or exclude from it any customers believed to be attempting to abuse the offer. BetVictor’s decision as to what constitutes an abuse of the offer is final and binding.
3. The maximum refund per horse per customer is £50 in Promo Cash.
4. The maximum refund per customer is £100 in Promo Cash.
5. Win singles and each-way single bets only shall count. Multiple bets are excluded. In the case of an each-way bet that qualifies for a refund you will receive your win and place stake back in Promo Cash, capped as per the rules in points 3 and 4 above.
6. All refunds will be applied as Promo Cash and will be credited to the customer’s account within 24 hours of the race ending.
7. The maximum total Promo Cash refund payable to any one customer shall be £100 in respect of this Aintree Grand National 2014 Antepost Non-Runner – Free Bet concession. This does not affect your entitlement to Promo Cash rewards for other promotions and offers that BetVictor may make available from time to time.
8. In the event that your selection becomes a non-runner on the day of the race (does not come ‘’under orders’’) your ante post bet will qualify for a refund where eligible but this refund will be processed within 24 hours of the race ending.
9. All ‘Aintree Grand National 2014 Non Runner Free Bet’ Promo Cash that is awarded should be used to place a bet on a horse racing market. It will expire 7 days after it has been credited to your account.
10. Apart from the specific rules above relating solely to the 2014 Aintree Grand National 2014, BetVictor’s standard antepost rules remain in place for all other races offered at antepost stage unless specifically stated.
11. Offer applies to all antepost bets struck on the Aintree Grand National 2014 including bets placed before the announcement of this Non-Runner – Free Bet concession.
12. Non-Runner – Free Bet expires when BetVictor introduce Non-Runner – No Bet on this race.