Liverpool v Arsenal Money Back – If 4 or More Goals Are Scored
BetVictor is offering Money Back on the Premier League clash between Liverpool & Arsenal on Sunday 21st December.
The hosts need a result after being knocked out of the Champions League and losing to bitter rivals Manchester United, but may have fond memories of this fixture last season when they thrashed the Gunners 5-1.
Arsenal were able to overcome that horror show to beat Liverpool 2-1 on their way to FA Cup glory when the sides last met and have been finding the net well in recent weeks.
Watch the match live on Sky Sports 1 at 4.00pm this Sunday and if you’re having a bet, consider BetVictor’s Money Back offer on Liverpool v Arsenal.
If four or more goals are scored during the game, BetVictor will refund losing first/last/anytime goalscorer, correct score, scorecast, half-time/full-time and spincast bets on the match as a free bet.
The offer is available to customers placing a pre-match single bet and the maximum refund is £25.
Terms and conditions:
1. Free Bet is in the form of Promo Cash and will be applied within 24 hours of the match ending.
2. The maximum total Free Bet is £/€10 (or currency equivalent) per person or household.
3. Qualifying Markets are 90 minute Correct Score, First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Half-Time/Full-Time, Scorecast and Spincast only.
4. The qualifying match is Liverpool v Arsenal which is being played on Sunday 21st December 2014.
5. Offer applies to Pre-Event bets only; bets placed on the ‘Live’ section of the website do not qualify.
6. Single bets only, multiple bets do not qualify.
7. Real money bets only, promo cash bets do not qualify.
8. Void bets excluded.
9. Telephone, internet and mobile bets only.
10. Offer open to new and existing customers in the following territories only: UK, Ireland, and Gibraltar.
11. BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
12. BetVictor’s decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding.