Red Card Refund – Liverpool v Manchester United
A hotly-contested Premier League clash takes centre stage this Sunday 22 March between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield, so BetVictor are offering refunds on losing bets if a player is sent off at any stage.
It is one of the biggest rivalries in English football, plus the Reds must put right their 3-0 drubbing sustained at Old Trafford in December last year. An intense game is anticipated between the two with fourth place in the table on the line, so Betvictor have got you covered if the game boils over.
If you’re having a bet on the game, consider this offer on BetVictor.
If a red card is shown during the Liverpool v Man Utd match, BetVictor will refund losing correct score, first/last/anytime goalscorer, scorecast, spincast and Half-time/Full-time bets on the match.
The offer applies to bets placed before Sunday’s 1.30pm kick-off and refunds will be awarded as free bets, up to £10 maximum.
Main Terms and Conditions:
– Losing bets will be refunded in the form of Promo Cash and will be applied within 24 hours of the match ending. Promo cash will expire in 30 days.
– The maximum total Free Bet is £/€10 (or currency equivalent) per household and is subject to verification.
– Qualifying Markets are 90 Minute Correct Score, First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Half-Time/Full-Time, Scorecast and Spincast only.
– The qualifying match is Liverpool v Man Utd which is being played on Sunday 22nd March 2015.
– To qualify the Red Card refers to any player sent off the field of play during the match.
– Offer applies to Pre-Event bets only; bets placed on the ‘Live’ section of the website do not qualify.
– Single bets only, multiple bets do not qualify.
– Real money bets only, promo cash bets do not qualify.
– Void bets excluded.
– InstaBet bets will not qualify for the offer.
– Telephone, internet and mobile bets only.
– Offer open to new and existing customers in the following territories only: UK, Ireland & Gibraltar.
– BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
– BetVictor’s decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding.