- Minimum Bet £5
- Maximum Refund £25
- Restrictions Win/Draw/Win bets
Money Back Special – If A Goal Is Scored After 84:59 In USA v Germany
Germany and the USA face up to each other in their final Group G match of the 2014 World Cup on Thursday, where a point for both would seal their places in the last 16.
After opening match wins for both, Germany where then condemned to a 2-2 draw against Ghana while the USA played out an identical draw with Portugal in their second matches. Betway will refund all losing Win/Draw/Win bets if a goal is scored after 85 minutes in USA v Germany on Thursday afternoon.
The offer applies to all single pre-match bets of £5 or more placed from 04:00 BST onwards, with a maximum refund of £25 available to claim.
USA and Germany kick off on Thursday at 5pm and the game will be shown live on BBC One.
Betway terms and conditions:
– Minimum refund: 5 GBP (or equivalent, see below)
– Maximum refund: 25 GBP (or equivalent, see below)
– Applies to single pre-match bets placed from 04:00 BST onwards on Thursday the 26th of June 2014
– Bets must be placed on the above specified Market
– Bets placed on enhanced price offers are considered alternative Markets and will not be eligible
– One Free Bet per customer. Highest bet matched
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers on this event
– Real money bets only
– Refund credited in the form of a Free Bet token
– Free Bet will be credited within 48 hours of the match ending