|Maximum Free Bet||£25|
Froch vs Groves – 12 Rounds Money Back Special
Carl Froch meets George Groves for their eagerly-anticpated rematch at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 31 May 2014, with the latter looking for payback after the controversial first fight between the pairing warranted a sequel.
On that occassion, Froch ensured the fight would not go all the way when the contest was stopped in the ninth round in his favour, but Betway will offer new customers their money back of up to £25 should the 12-round rematch go the distance on Saturday night.
Place a single pre-fight bet on the contest and Betway will refund new players up to a maximum of £25 should the match go to a points decision, plus a further £25 free bet – the offer only open to new customers registering an account and betting for the first time.
The free bet token will be valid for 30 days and comes with a maximum return stake of £2,000.
Betway terms and conditions:
– For new customers registering via Oddcschecker.com only
– Minimum refund: 5 GBP
– Maximum refund: 25 GBP
– Applies to single, pre-fight bets
– Bets placed on enhanced price offers are considered alternative Markets and will not be eligible
– One Free Bet per customer. Highest bet matched
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers on this event
– Refund credited in the form of a Free Bet token within 48 hours
– Only accounts registered in the UK or Ireland are eligible.
– Free Bet valid for 30 days after date of issue
– Maximum return on Free Bet stake is £2,000