Money Back If Wimbledon Selection Loses From 2-0 Lead
Wimbledon has seen many famous comebacks in its history, and Betway are offering cashback to losing punters to soften the blow if your selection spurns a 2-0 lead in the big event.
Place a pre-match single bet on any men’s Wimbledon game during the tournament and if the player you back leads 2-0 but then goes on to lose a gut-wrenching 3-2, then Betway will refund all losing bets.
Although the players themselves may struggle to get over the defeat, betting customers will be offered money back up to a maximum of £25 – or currency equivalent.
The offer only applies currently to the men’s singles competition, and the promotion will be valid until 6 July 2014.
Cashback will be rewarded in the form of a free bet token, which will be credited within two days to your account.
Betway terms and conditions:
– Minimum refund: £5 (or equivalent)
– Maximum refund: £25 (or equivalent)
– Applies to single, pre-match bets
– Bets must be placed on the above specified Market
– Bets placed on enhanced price offers are considered alternative Markets and will not be eligible
– One Free Bet per customer, per event. Highest bet matched
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers on this event
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any welcome offers or deposit match offers
– Real money bets only- Refund credited in the form of a Free Bet token
– Free Bet will be credited within 48 hours of the match ending
– Promotion valid until Sunday 6th July 2014