- Maximum Cashback £25
- Restrictions Men's/single bets
Wimbledon Men’s Final Special – Money Back If It Goes To A Tie Break
Wimbledon has seen many famous matches in its history, and Betway are offering cashback to losing punters to soften the blow if your First Set Correct Score bet is a loser.
Place a pre-match 1st Set Correct Score bet on the men’s Wimbledon final between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer and if your bet loses, but the set goes to a tie break, then Betway will refund all losing bets.
This match has the potential to go all the way and the first set could be a close one, betting customers will be offered money back up to a maximum of £25 – or currency equivalent.
The offer only applies currently to the men’s singles competition, and the promotion will be valid until 6 July 2014.
Cashback will be rewarded in the form of a free bet token, which will be credited within two days to your account.
Betway terms and conditions:
– Minimum refund: £5 (or equivalent)
– Maximum refund: £25 (or equivalent)
– Applies to single, pre-match bets
– Bets must be placed on the above specified Market
– Bets placed on enhanced price offers are considered alternative Markets and will not be eligible
– One Free Bet per customer, per event. Highest bet matched
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers on this event
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any welcome offers or deposit match offers
– Real money bets only- Refund credited in the form of a Free Bet token
– Free Bet will be credited within 48 hours of the match ending
– Promotion valid until Sunday 6th July 2014