- Maximum Refund £25
- Restrictions mobile win singles & e/w singles
3.40 Punchestown Mobile Money Back – If Your Selection Finishes Second Or Third
In an exclusive offer for mobile customers only, Boylesports will refund your losing 3.40 Punchestown bets if your selected winner finishes second or third.
The 2m Murray Spelman Handicap Hurdle takes place on Thursday April 30 and Boylesports offer mobile and tablet users money back of up to £25 on losing win singles or win part of each-way singles for the Punchestown race.
The offer applies to the 3.40 Punchestown only and does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
Boylesports terms and conditions:
– Mobile only offer.
– Applies to bets placed through BoyleSports Mobile/Tablet App.
– Applies to win singles & win part of e/w singles only.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to the Outright Market only.
– Max refund £25 per customer.
– One bet per customer.
– Refunds applied as free bets.
– Only 1st bet on selection qualifies for free bet.
– 16 or more must run for offer to be valid.
– Applies to UK customers only.
– Free bets will be applied within 24 hours.
– Free bets will not count as qualifying bets.
– Applies to the Murray Spelman Handicap Hurdle, Punchestown 3:40, 30th of April 2015.
– Free bets will expire within 14 days of application.
– BoyleSports reserve the right to remove, amend or alter this promotion at any time.
– Customers depositing using Neteller or Moneybookers will not be eligible for this offer.