BMW International Open – Money Back Of £100 If Selection Finishes Second
The European Tour travels to Germany this week for the BMW International Open, where the likes of Martin Kayme, Henrik Stenson, Sergio Garcia and Thomas Bjorn are among the star-studded field taking part between 26-29 June 2014.
Home favourite Kaymer enters the tournament in Cologne in good spirits after his US Open triumph, 8/1 joint-favourite with Stenson for victory in the event which Ernie Els won last year.
Place a pre-tournament bet on the BMW International Open and Boylesports will offer money back of up to £100 if your chosen winner finishes second.
The offer only applies to win part of Win and Each-way Singles, while cashback is also viable in the case of tie.
Coverage of the event will also be available on Sky Sports throughout.
Boylesports terms and conditions:
– Applies to bets placed prior to the start of the tournament (Thursday June 26th, 07:00).Cashback if your selection is 2nd or tied 2nd, in the BMW International Open.
– Applies to bets placed on the Tournament Outright Only.
– Max refund €100 per customer (Currency equivalent).
– Refund as cash.
– Applies to win singles & win part of e/w singles only.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Applies to all channels.