- Maximum Refund £100
- Restrictions singles only
Golf Second Place Cashback on Boylesports
The PGA Tour heads north to Quebec this week for Canadian Open at Royal Montreal Golf Club. Jim Furyk had a great week at Hoylake where he finished fourth in the Open Championship and heads a field that includes Dustin Johnson, Charl Schwartzel and Graeme McDowell who all finished in the top 15 in the British major.
Boylesports gives cash back on PGA and European PGA Tour events. Golf punters can receive up to £100 cash refund if their golfer finishes second in Tour events.
Place a pre-tournament bet on the outright winner and Boylesports will refund the stake if your selection finishes second or tied second.
The offer only applies to win singles and the win part of each-way singles. Refunds are awarded as cash, up to £100 maximum, and can be withdrawn or used to place more bets.
Boylesports Terms & Conditions:
– Applies to bets placed prior to the start of the tournament.
– Cashback if your selection is 2nd including ties.
– Applies to bets placed on the Tournament Outright Only.
– Max refund €100 per customer (Currency equivalent).
– Refund as cash.
– Applies to win singles & win part of e/w singles only.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Applies to all channels.