- Maximum Stake £100
- Restrictions Pre-match singles
World Matchplay – Double Odds If Player Scores Nine-Dart Finish And Wins Match
Phil Taylor leads an enviable list of challengers to Blackpool for the ever-popular World Matchplay Darts tournament between 19-27 July 2014, looking to win a 15th title at the Winter Gardens.
‘The Power’ won a thrilling final in the event last year 18-13 against fellow World Champion Adrian Lewis as both averaged over 106 in the contest. This year’s tournament is set to be even tighter. Current World Champion Michael van Gerwen famously hit a nine-dart finish two years ago against Steve Beaton, the feat has been seen many times over the years in front of the Blackpool supporters.
Should any player to win his match with a nine-dart finish, Boylesports will pay double odds on pre-match singles.
The offer applies to single pre-match bets for every match in the World Matchplay Darts and stakes up to £100 will qualify for double odds.
Boylesports terms and conditions:
– Applies to all matches in the World Matchplay event, 19th July – 27th July.
– 9 Dart Finish must be thrown to win the match.
– Applies to match betting only.
– Applies to pre-match bets only.
– Max Stake €/£100 per customer
– Applies to singles only.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to all channels.
– Enhanced odds will be applied within 24 hours.
– Free bets do not apply.