- Maximum Refund £100
- Restrictions singles only
Golf Second Place Cashback on Boylesports
Fresh from an entertaining Open Championship at Royal Liverpool, the European Tour resumes this week with the M2M Russian Open at Tseleevo Golf & Polo Club in Moscow between 24-27 July 2014.
Michael Hoey took victory by four strokes in the event last year but will not defend his title, while British entrants include Scotland’s Scott Jamieson, Craig Lee, David Drysdale and Peter Whiteford alongside England’s David Horsey, Matthew Nixon and Simon Wakefield and Wales’ Stuart Manley and Bradley Dredge.
Boylesports gives cash back on PGA and European PGA Tour events. Golf punters can receive up to £100 cash refund if their golfer finishes second in Tour events.
Place a pre-tournament bet on the outright winner and Boylesports will refund the stake if your selection finishes second or tied second.
The offer only applies to win singles and the win part of each-way singles. Refunds are awarded as cash, up to £100 maximum, and can be withdrawn or used to place more bets.
Boylesports Terms & Conditions:
– Applies to bets placed prior to the start of the tournament (Thursday July 24th, 07:00).
– Cashback if your selection is 2nd, including ties, in The Russian Open.
– Applies to bets placed on the Tournament Outright Only.
– Max refund €100 per customer (Currency equivalent).
– Refund as cash.
– Applies to win singles & win part of e/w singles only.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Applies to all channels.