- Minimum Stake £10
- Maximum Free Bet £10
£10 Free England v Italy World Cup Bet – If George Groves Beats Carl Froch
Carl Froch takes on George Groves on Saturday night at Wembley Stadium, and Coral will give those who place a pre-fight £10 bet a further £10 free bet to use on England’s first World Cup game against Italy on June 14 should “Saint George” Groves defeat his rival this weekend.
Groves will aim for revenge on Saturday 31 May 2014 after Froch claimed the previous clash between the pair in a fight that was controversially stopped in round nine, while England warm up for their 2014 World Cup by playing Peru on Friday 29 May at the same Wembley Stadium.
Place a pre-fight £10+ Win single on any market in Froch v Groves and, should Groves come out victorious, Coral will gift qualifying players a £10 free bet in return.
This £10 free bet can then only be used on England’s first World Cup game against Italy on 14 June 2014 when the Three Lions head to Brazil, and must be used in full on either desktop or mobile.
Coral terms and conditions:
– Offer applies to £/€ online, mobile & telephone Coral customers aged 18 years or over whose accounts are registered in the UK & Republic of Ireland.
– To qualify, place a pre-fight £/€10+ Win Single bet on any market in the Carl Froch v George Groves match on Saturday 31st May.
– Applies to first real money bet struck on the selected fight from 9:00am BST Friday 30th May before the fight starts.
– If George Groves wins the fight a free bet token of £/€10 will be credited to the qualifying customers by 12pm Sunday 1st June for the England v Italy 2014 World Cup match and must be used in full via online, mobile and telephone.
– Free bet token will expire at the end of the 90 minutes of that match on Saturday 14th June.
– Free bet token is not returned if wagered on a void selection.
– Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns.
– Customers whose account becomes closed prior to the date of settlement and void bets will not qualify for the offer.
– This free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction, or contribute to any other coral.co.uk free bet offer or promotion.