- Minimum Stake £5
- Maximum Free Bets £30 (6 x £5)
- Restrictions New Customers Only
Bangor Bet £5 Get £30 Free Bets
There’s an action packed card of racing from Bangor this Wednesday and new Coral customers can pick up a hatful of free bets to use on the meeting when staking £5 or more on the opening race.
Join Coral and bet £5 on the first race at Bangor to receive £30 in free bets to use through the remainder of the card.
Simply sign-up and place a bet of £5 or more before the off in the 1pm Bangor race, after which Coral will credit your new account with a £5 free bet for each remaining race at the meeting, totalling £30 in free bets. Your qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater and any free bets not used after the final race at Bangor will be removed from your account.
Horse racing punters will find impressive prices across every card each day at Coral. The bookie strives to provide best odds on popular selections and are often top price on favourites as well as multiple other selections, giving value hunters an edge when betting on the horses.
Coral also provide punters with a hatful of opportunities to pick up free bets when betting on all forms of horse racing, either as consolation for a near miss (for example when your horse finishes 2nd) or as a reward for backing a winning selection. They offer a whole range of promotions to accompany your racing bets throughout the year, check out the links on the right of this page to see what’s on offer at Coral now or scroll down if viewing this page on a mobile device.
As one of the longest-standing UK bookmakers, Coral has built a reputation as as one of the most trustworthy firms in the gambling industry and is many a punter’s first choice when placing a bet.
This is a special offer which supercedes the standard welcome offer of a 400% bonus. Read about the bet £5 to receive a £20 free bet offer here.
Coral’s competitive odds are not limited to horse racing, they provide a wide range of markets for a multitude of sports, each packed with the same level of value. New Coral customers can use their free bets on Athletics, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Motor Racing, Rugby, Snooker, Soccer and Tennis.
Coral is a trusted and respected parter licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
Terms From Coral Website
– Only customers who come through the below links will qualify for this offer. You will NOT be eligible for the offer, if you come through any other source.
– Offer available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, opening an online or mobile Coral account or £/€ currency registering via http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/Bangor/.
– Place a £/€5+ first bet on the 13:00 at Bangor on Wednesday 11th November and get £/€5 free bets on every other race on the card. The six races are the 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30 and 16:00 at Bangor
– Applies to the first real money bet of £/€5+ on the win or each-way market at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on the 13:00 at Bangor Wednesday 11th November
– Offer valid to bets struck between 18:00 BST Tuesday 10th November until 13:00 on Wednesday 11th November.
– Customers registering for this offer are not eligible for Coral’s (Bet £/€5 Get £/€20) free bet sign-up offer.
– A total of six x £/€5 free bet tokens will be credited to qualifying customer accounts for the nominated races immediately on placement of the first qualifying bet and must be used in full via online or mobile.
– Free bet token will expire after the final race has finished (4:00).
– Free bet token is not returned if wagered on a void selection.
– Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns.
– Customers whose account becomes closed prior to the date of settlement and void bets will not qualify for the offer.
– This free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction, or contribute to any other coral.co.uk free bet offer or promotions.
– For additional promotional terms click here.
– Promoter: Coral Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited, Regal House, Queensway, Gibraltar