5th Ashes Test: England v Australia, starts Wednesday 21st August
England go into the fifth and final Test at the Oval with a record 3-0 lead over the Aussies. Ian Bell's third century of the Ashes series put England into a strong position at the Riverside before Stuart Broad ripped the Aussie middle order apart to seal the win.
Cricket punters can bet Money Back on Match Winner bets on the 5th Test at Ladbrokes.
If Ian Bell top scores in England's first innings, Ladbrokes will refund losing Match bets, as a free bet up to £25.
Ladbrokes Main Terms & Conditions:
1. If Ian Bell top scores in England's 1st innings in the 5th Test Match, between England and Australia, starting 21/08/2013, Ladbrokes will refund losing stakes on the Match Betting up to £/€25, in the form of a free bet token.
2. Offer is available in-shop, online at ladbrokes.com, and via our Mobile App. Offer not valid for bets placed via our Call Centre.
3. Offer applies to single bets only with no refunds for any multiple bets.
4. Offer only applies to losing bets placed on the Match Betting market on the England v Australia 5th Test Match starting on 21/08/2013.
5. The qualifying bet must be placed before the 1st ball in the match is bowled. Bets placed 'in play' do not count.
6. Maximum refund £/€25. only One refund per customer. offer applies to 1st bet placed.
7. Bets that qualify for the offer that exceed £/€25 will only have the first £/€25 refunded.
8. Void bets and bets placed with free bet tokens do not count.
9. Free bet token will be credited within 24 hours and will be valid for 7 days.
10. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets places with free bet tokens.
11. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
12. Ladbrokes reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
13. Offer is only open to customers living in the UK, and Ireland and betting on their respective language sites.
14. Free Bet cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Casino, Poker, Bingo, Games, Financial, Lottos, virtuals).
15. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
16. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
17. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
18. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered number 44 in Gibraltar, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.