F1 British Grand Prix: Silverstone, Sunday 30th June
Place a bet on the British Grand Prix Winner and if a British driver wins, Ladbrokes will refund losing stakes with a free bet, up to £25.
Main Terms & Conditions:
1. If a British Driver wins the 2013 British Grand Prix money back on losing race winner bets, as a free bet, up to £/€25.
The British drivers are :-
Paul Di Resta
2. Offer is available to new and existing shop, online and mobile customers only. Offer is not available to customers betting via the Call Centre.
3. Offer applies to bets placed prior to the start of the race on 30th June 2013.
4. Offer applies to losing bets placed on every driver in the Outright Race Winner market of the British Grand Prix 2013.
5. Offer applies to Win Single bets and the Win part Each-Way Singles only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
6. Free bet will be credited within 24hrs, and will be valid for 7 days.
7. Each-way Singles will have the win part refunded up to £/€25, with the place part being paid out in full (where applicable).
8. Maximum refund of £/€25, per customer, as a free bet. Bets that qualify for the offer that exceed £/€25 will only have the first £/€25 refunded.
9a. Online or on Mobile App – offer applies to the first bet placed on the outright race winner market. The offer is limited to one driver per customer.
9b. In shop – the maximum total refund per customer is £/€25, as a free bet. The one driver per customer rule will not apply.
10. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bet tokens.
11. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.