Australia v British & Irish Lions: Saturday 6th July
The pressure is on the Lions after the Aussies squared the sereis in the second test to take it to a decider on Saturday.
Ladbrokes is getting in on the act by offering Money Back on losing match winner bets if the last placed kick (a penalty or conversion attempt) of the match is missed.
The offer applies to pre-match singles and refunds will be awarded as free bet tokens up to £50 maximum.
The offer applies to single bets placed before kick-off, in-play bets do not count.
Important terms and conditions:
1. If the last ‘place kick’ of the match is missed in the Lions 3rd Test Match against Australia (6th July 2013), Ladbrokes will refund losing bets on the Match Winner market, up to £50, in the form of a free bet token.
N.B. ‘Place kick’ defined as a penalty (3pts) or conversion (2pts), and does not include a drop goal.
2. Offer is available in shop, online, or via our Mobile App. Bets placed via our Call Centre are excluded.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
4. Offer only applies to losing bets placed on the Match Winner market of the Australia v British and Irish Lions 3rd Test Match (06/07/2013).
5. Qualifying bet must be placed before kick-off. Bets placed in-play do not count.
6. One refund per customer. Offer applies to first bet placed. Maximum refund £/€50.
7. Bets which qualify for the offer that exceed £/€50 will only have the first £/€50 refunded.
8. Void bets and bets placed with free bet tokens do not qualify for this offer.
9. Refund will be credited within 24 hours.
10. Free bet token will be valid for 7 days.
11. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bet tokens.
12. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.