- Minimum Stake £10
Enchanced Odds – 4/1 England To Qualify From Group D
England face Ecuador in their penultimate friendly on Wednesday 4 June 2014 at Miami, in preparation coming World Cup finals at which the Three Lions now hold enhanced odds of 4/1 to top a tricky Group D.
Ladbrokes have offered enhanced odds of 4/1 (orignially 11/5) for England to survive the ‘group of death’ that is Group D, where they will face Italy, Uruguay and Costa Rica in a bid to reach the last 16.
This enhanced offer from Ladbrokes can be claimed during England’s Wednesday night fixture against Ecuador at Miami’s Sunlife Stadium on 4 June, the promotion period beginning from the 8pm kick-off time and ending when the first goal is scored.
The match will be shown live of ITV1, while the offer itself requires a qualifying stake of at least £10 on England to qualify from Group D in the 2014 World Cup (singles only).
Ladbrokes terms and conditions:
– The advertised price for England to win Group D will be available from kick off until the first goal is scored during England v Ecuador (8pm Wednesday 4th June).
– Offer is available online, via Mobile App and in shop exclusive to registered ODDS ON! card holders only via Callover.
– The offer is only available for customers that present a registered ODDS ON! card when placing the bet in shop.
– Maximum qualifying stake is £/€10 and win singles only.
– One bet per customer at the advertised price. Price is subject to fluctuation.
– Offer is only open to customers living in the UK & Ireland, and betting on their respective language sites.