Enhanced Odds 10/1 Spain To Win World Cup On Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes will boost the price of Spain to win the World Cup from 6/1 to 10/1 during this weekend’s Super Sunday matches.
Qualifying matches played Sunday 16 March
Manchester United v Liverpool, kick off 1.30pm
Tottenham v Arsenal, kick off 4.00pm
This is a limited offer and the window of opportunity opens when each game kicks off and closes when the first goal is scored – so don’t hang around, have your PC and mobiles at the ready for the start of the game.
The offer is available to UK and Irish customers betting online or via Ladbrokes Mobile app. Customers can place a single bet up to £10 on the Enhanced Odds from kick off in either match until the first goal is scored.
Important terms and conditions:
1. The advertised price for Spain to win the 2014 World Cup will be available from kick off until the first goal is scored during both the Man Utd v Liverpool (1.30 KO) and Spurs v Arsenal (4pm KO) matches on Sunday 16th March.
2. Offer is available online and via our Mobile App. The offer will not be available in shops or for customers betting via telephone.
3. Qualifying bets: maximum stake is £/€10 and win singles only.
4. One bet per customer at the advertised price. Price is subject to fluctuation.
5. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
6. Offer is only open to customers living in the UK & Ireland, and betting on their respective language sites.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
8. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different bets or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
9. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
10. Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw this offer at anytime and restrict offers to individual customers at its discretion.