Horse Racing Money Back – If 2nd To Dermot Weld Trained Winner At 2014 Galway Festival
Ahead of the 2014 Galway Festival, trainer Dermot Weld has had 247 winners, earning him the nickname ‘the king of Ballybrit.’
Ladbrokes have decided to centre their latest money back special around the Irish handler and are offering money back as a free bet if your horse finishes 2nd to a Dermot Weld trained winner in any race at the 2014 Galway Festival.
The offer applies to bets on the Galway Festival only
(Monday July 28th – Sunday August 3rd) and qualifying refunds will be equal to the first losing stake of the race, capped at £25 free bet.
Get money back on Ladbrokes if your horse is pipped to the post by a Dermto Weld trained winner.
Ladbrokes Terms & Conditions:
1. Back a horse in any race at the 2014 Galway Festival (Monday July 28th – Sunday August 3rd) and if it finishes 2nd to a Dermot Weld trained winner, we will refund your stake as a free bet up to £/€25.
2. For bets placed in our Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland shops, the maximum total refund is £/€25 per race per customer. For bets placed through Ladbrokes.com or Ladbrokes Mobile the offer is restricted to one refund per customer per race (first bet placed) to a maximum of £/€25 per customer.
3. Offer applies to bets placed at early prices, board prices or SP. Bets at Ante-Post odds are excluded from this offer
4. Offer applies to Win singles & the Win part of Each-Way Singles only. Offer will not apply to bets on un-named selections, e.g.”the favourite”, or to selections in multiple bets.
5. Offer is available on every (relevant) race at the Galway Festival between Monday July 28th and Sunday August 3rd from 8am on the day of the race until the race off. The offer includes a Dermot Weld trained horse finishing 2nd to another Dermot Weld trained horse.
6. Qualifying bets with stakes exceeding £/€25 will have the free bet limited to £/€25.
7. The offer is valid for shop customers in Rupublic of Ireland and Northern Ireland plus all Ladbrokes customers betting Online and through the Ladbrokes Mobile App. It is not available for bets placed in shops in the UK, via telephone betting or on the Ladbrokes Exchange.
8. Qualifying bets must be placed before the start of the race. Bets placed in running do not count.
9. Void bets and bets placed with free bet vouchers do not count towards this offer.
10. Offer applies to official result only. First Past The Post rules do not apply.
11. Online and Mobile refunds (as a free bet) will be credited within 24 hours. In participating shops, a free bet voucher will be issued on presentation of the losing bet receipt.
12. The free bet token (or in shop voucher) will be valid for 7 days from the time the token/voucher is issued.
13. Stakes will not be included in any winnings from bets placed with Free Bet tokens.
14. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
15. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
16. Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
17. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
18. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
19. The promoters are : Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming, Imperial House, Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane, Middlesex ; Ladbrokes (Channel Islands) Ltd, trading as ‘Ladbrokes’, PO Box 167 (Registered Office), Liberation House, Castle St, St Helier, Jersey JE4 8RY, Company number 28026 ; Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered number 44, in Gibraltar, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.