Man Utd v Liverpool Money Back - If Both Teams Score
Old Trafford plays host to Man Utd's latest Premier League clash with Liverpool on Saturday evening in what promises to be a real thriller, so Ladbrokes are spicing up the match further with a money back special offer.
Both sides were on the receiving end before the international break as Man Utd lost 1-2 away to Swansea, while Liverpool were humbled in a 0-3 home defeat to West Ham.
Those setbacks mean that both sides will be desperate to get back in the winning groove here and a win over your rivals is a sure-fire way to restore confidence in the dressing room.
With an entertaining game expected, Ladbrokes money back offer on Man Utd v Liverpool is sure to appeal to punters this weekend.
Place a Match Betting (Win Draw Win), Correct Score, First Goalscorer or Half Time/Full Time bet on the match and if both teams score, Ladbrokes will refund your losing stake.
Losing bets will be refunded as a free bet token up to £25 per market, which will be valid for seven days. In-Play bets and telephone bets will not count.
Ladbrokes is a prime destination for football bettors with competitive odds in Match result, First Goalscorer and Correct Score markets with regular price boosts on leading selections in high profile matches. In addition to their compelling odds, Ladbrokes offer a range of promotions of which Football acca insurance is just one. Take a look at the current range of offers at Ladbrokes by clicking the links on the right of this page or scrolling down if you are viewing this page on a mobile device.
New customers at Ladbrokes can land themselves a £50 free bet when registering. Simply follow the links at freebets.com and sign up at Ladbrokes, then bet at least £5 to get a free bet of the same stake, up to £50 free bet.
You can use your free bet bonus to bet on a plethora of football events, each with multiple markets covering all aspects of the beautiful game.
There are a whole host of other sports to bet on at Ladbrokes, each with the same competitive odds and depth of markets including American football, athletics, aussie rules, badminton, bandy, baseball, basketball, bowls, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, floorball, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, poker, rowing, rugby, snooker, soccer, swimming, tennis, trotting, volleyball, water polo and winter sports.
Register with Ladbrokes for a £50 Free Bet.
Important terms and conditions:
1. If both teams score in the Man Utd v Liverpool match on Saturday 12th September 2015, Ladbrokes will refund losing bets (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as free bets.
2. Offer is available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet and SMS customers. The offer does not apply to betting in-shop, on telephone or through the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to losing Match Betting (Win Draw Win), Correct Score, First Goalscorer and Half Time/Full Time bets placed on the Man Utd v Liverpool match between 08:00 Thursday 10th September and kick-off at 17:30 Saturday 12th September.
5. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market (as detailed in Term 4), up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer. Bets which have been Cashed Out do not qualify for the offer.
6. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are valid for 7 days.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
8. Free bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with free bet tokens.
9. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Ladbrokes general special offer Terms and Conditions