- Maximum Refund £25
Money back Special – If One World Cup Team Lose In Your Five-Fold Acca
Ladbrokes are offering money back of up to £25 on your 2014 World Cup on five-fold accumulators or upwards during the competitive group stage matches of the tournament, which begins of 12 June.
The 2014 edition of the World Cup takes place in Brazil with the hosting tournament favourites themselves taking on Croatia in Group A, with the 32 particpating countries to be trimmed to 16 between 12-26 June.
Place a five-fold accumulator or higher on any World Cup group stage matches, and Ladbrokes will hand you your money back as a free bet should one game result let you down from pocketing a big win.
The maximum refund available to claim back is £25, which will be rewarded as a free bet token to use within seven days as a Win single.
Ladbrokes terms and conditions:
– Have a bet from 8am Monday 2nd June until 9pm Thursday 12th June, on a five-fold accumulator or upwards in all World Cup Group games (June 12th – June 26th)
– Losing stakes returned up to £/€25 as a free bet.
– Offer is available to new and existing customers betting through Ladbrokes Mobile or online at Ladbrokes.com only.
– Offer applies to bets placed on straight accumulator bets only (on five fold accas and upwards). Permutation bets do not count. A five fold acca featuring a void selection will not qualify for the offer. Bets placed on the Price Boost Coupon online are also not eligible for this offer.
– Refund will be credited from 12 noon the day after the qualifying bet is settled.
– Offer applies to losing bets placed on the match result (win-draw-win) market of games being played during the World Cup group stages (June 12th – 26th).
– Qualifying bet must be placed before kick-off. Bets placed in-play do not count.
– Maximum refund £/€25, as a free bet. Maximum of one refund per customer per day.
– Free bet token valid for 7 days.
– Free bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single.