Money Back If USA Win Ryder Cup
The 2014 Ryder Cup takes place at Gleneagles where Europe will hope to extend their run of victories on home soil. The Americans are considered to be underdogs to lift the Ryder Cup trophy, but if they do, Ladbrokes have got you covered.
If team USA win the 2014 Ryder Cup, Ladbrokes will refund losing bets on selected pre-tournament markets as a free bet up to £25.
Simply place a bet on the Top European player, Top USA player or Correct Score market before the tournament tees off on 26th September and if USA lift the trophy, Ladbrokes will return losing stakes as a free bet.
The maximum free bet refund amount is £25 which will be paid into qualifying accounts within 24 hours of the 2014 Ryder Cup being concluded and will be valid for use for 7 days.
Ladbrokes Terms & Conditions:
1. If USA win the 2014 Ryder Cup (lift the Trophy), Ladbrokes will refund losing bets on the following markets as a free bet up £/€25: Top European player; Top USA player; Correct Score.
2. Offer is available to new and existing Online, Mobile and SMS customers. Offer is not available to customers betting in shop, by telephone or Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Win and (Each Way) losing Single bets on the qualifying markets (as listed above). Refund will not apply to multiple bets.
4. Qualifying bet must be placed from 8am on 20/09/14 until the start of the 2014 Ryder Cup on 26/09/14 at approximately 7.15am. Bets placed in-play do not count.
5. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
6. Maximum of one refund of £/€25 per customer per market as a free bet. First bet only.
7. For Mobile, Online and SMS customers, the free bet token will be awarded within 24 hours of the losing bet being settled and is valid for 7 days.
8. Free bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with free bet tokens.
9. Bets placed with free bets do not count towards the offer.
10. Free bet tokens can be redeemed online, on mobile or via telephone betting.
11. Void bets do not count.
12. Online, Mobile and SMS refunds (as a free bet) will be credited within 24 hours of the tournament finishing on Sept. 28.
13. Ladbrokes reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
14. Free bet restrictions: Free bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Casino, Poker, Bingo, Games, Live Casino, Lottos, Virtuals, Vegas, Exchange).
15. Free bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A free bet token cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your free bet, the remaining value of the free bet will be void.
16. Redeemed free bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
17. Free bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
18. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
19. Offer is only open to customers living in the UK and Ireland or other selected countries betting on their respective language sites to a maximum of £/€25 (or currency equivalent ; USD=40, SEK=250).
20. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
21. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion
22. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
Money Back If USA Win Ryder Cup