- Entry 10p
- Maximum Jackpot £1 million
£1 Million World Cup Predictor Jackpot
Play Netbet’s World Cup predictor game before the tournament begins on 12 June 2014 for the chance to win £1 million by predicting all 64 matches correctly, as well as a whole host of other fantastic prizes.
To enter, simply take part in the Netbet World Cup predictor game with an entry transfer of 10p, then bet on the results of every game in the tournament from 12 June up to 13 July 2014.
Predictions must be made before 9:00pm on 12 June 2014, otherwise choices will be considered void. Although knockout stage fixtures are obviously not determined, players must predict on a home or away team based on their own instincts.
Bet on all 64 games and, if you successfully predict the correct results of every single match during the 2014 World Cup, a maximum cash prize of £1,000,000 will be your life-changing reward.
Should there be no winner of the £1 million jackpot, then the best performing player will win a guaranteed £5,000. The top 20 ranked players meanwhile will also win a selected prize from the likes of a 42″ Sony HD LED TV, a PS4, an iPad mini, a Kindle Fire HD or the official Brazuca football.
Important terms and conditions:
– You may take part in the ‘Brazilian Million’ game from April 29 2014 until June 12 2014 at 21:00.
– Players may participate a maximum of three times per person.
– Any particiapation or changes made after this date will be considered void.
– “1” means home win, “X” means a draw and “2” means an away win.
– The player must place a single bet on all fixtures.
– Winnings will be awarded within 72 hours of the end of the World Cup, which finishes on July 13.
– The jackpot prize of £1,000,000 will only be won if a player makes 64 correct predictions.
– 10p entry applies.