100% Champions League Refunds
The Champions League final takes place this Saturday, so Netbet are offering the chance to have 100% of your Juventus v Barcelona losses refunded - worth up to £50 in free bets.
To qualify for a refund, simply opt in for Netbet's Champions Leaue refund offer and bet a minimum bet of £10 or more on the Champions League final taking place in the Olympiastadion in Berlin on Saturday 6 June.
Should any of the following scenarios occur during inside 90 minutes of the Juventus v Barcelona game, NetBet will give you up to £50 cashback on your losing bets.
The three scenarios for this promotion are:
A goal is scored in the first 10 minutes of the match
A goal is scored in the last five minutes (between 85 & 90)
The first goal scored is a penalty
The selections must all be at odds of 1.50 or better and Netbet will refund you 100% on your net losses as a free bet. The most you can claim is a maximum of up to £50 in free bets.
This will be available to use within seven days on any sports markets before it expires. You must rollover the bonus amount a total of five times at odds of at least 1.60 before you can withdraw any funds from this.
Netbet terms and conditions:
- Players must opt in using the register button before 23:59 (GMT) on 06/06/15 to receive their bonus. Failure to do this or failure to adhere to the other terms and conditions will result in the bonus not being credited.
- Only simple bets count towards this promotion.
- Regular time includes any potential stops or additional time granted by the arbitration proceedings, but does not include any extensions or penalty periods.
- Total losing bets will be refunded up to £50. Bonus amount will be rounded to two decimal places.
- Bonuses will be credited by 18:00 (GMT) on 10/06/15.
- The bonus balance will be removed in case of a withdrawal request before the completion of the wagering conditions.
- Your bonus will be available to use for 7 days upon receiving it.
- You must complete rollover on the bonus within 7 days of receiving it. If the rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Customers must rollover their bonus (x5) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60) before being able to withdraw bonus amount.
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards roll over of the bonus.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Combi bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
- Cancelled bets will be excluded when bonuses are calculated.
- Only players from the UK are eligible to participate in this promotion.
- NetBet Sport reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.