Premier League Late Goal Cashback On NetBet
Receive 50% cashback on losing bets on NetBet, if a goal is scored in the last five minutes in the Barclays Premier League.
We’ve all been there, it looks like you’re heading for a winning bet and just when you start to tot up your returns, a late goal spoils things! But worry no more as on all televised Premier League matches this weekend, you will be able to get your money back at NetBet, if a result-changing goal is scored in the last five minutes of match, including injury time.
To clarify, in order to qualify for the cashback, your bet must lose as a direct result of the late goal being scored and any goal scored in the last 5 minutes that does not affect the outcome of your bet will be settled as normal. This offer is only available for Barclays Premier League matches shown live on BT Sport or Sky Sports.
The offer is available on pre-match singles on any market. Players must opt in by using the REGISTER button on the Netbet ‘Money Back if there’s a goal in the last five minutes’ promotion page before this Saturday’s 12.45 Barclays Premier League match starts.
Bets with stakes of £5 and over will qualify for cashback which will be credited as a bonus, up to a maximum of £50.
The bonus will be valid for 60 days. Roll over the bonus (x3) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60) before being able to withdraw bonus amount.
New Netbet players can earn up to £50 free bet against their first deposit. Click here to open a new account and make a deposit, then bet that deposit at odds of 1.60 or greater to pick up a 50% bonus up to £50 free bet.
Once registered you can also avail of an exclusive mobile betting offer. Netbet will match your first mobile bet up to £10 on their new mobile platform which gives you the ability to bet on over 10,000 live events a month from almost anywhere.
Use your bonus on a choice of sports at Netbet including Football, Rugby, Tennis, Basketball, Golf, American Football, Cricket, Baseball, Boxing, Handball, Rugby League, Volleyball and Specials. You’ll find a good variety of betting markets for each sport and football matches have a particularly wide range of popular betting markets.
NetBet terms and conditions:
– Players must opt in using the register button before this weekend’s 12.45 Barclays Premier League match starts to receive their bonus. Failure to do this or failure to adhere to the other terms and conditions will result in the bonus not being credited.
– This promotion is only available for Barclays Premier League matches shown on BT Sport or Sky Sports
– Only pre live single bets on the match above are eligible for this promotion.
– The maximum bonus amount that will be received is £50.
– Your bonus amount will be rounded to two decimal points.
– Players will receive their bonus by 18:00 (GMT) on 29.09.
– Your bonus will be available to use for 60 days upon receiving it.
– You must complete rollover on the bonus within 60 days of receiving it. If the rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
– Customers must roll over their bonus (x3) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60) before being able to withdraw the bonus amount.
– If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
– The bonus balance will be removed in case of a withdrawal request before the completion of the wagering conditions.
– Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards rollover of the bonus.
– Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover – however, Combi bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
– Only players from the UK are eligible for this promotion.
– Bonus abusers will be excluded from any bonuses given.
– NetBet Sport reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.