|Rollover Requirements||3x Bonus|
|Payment Methods||VISA MasterCard Diners-Club Bank Transfer Click2Pay ClickandBuy EntroPay Neteller paysafecard Sofortuberweisung Ukash|
US Open Cashback – If Match Goes To 5 Sets
The final Grand Slam event of the tennis season takes place at Flushing Meadows from 31 August until 13 September in 2015 and NetBet offer you the chance to get 100% cashback on your losing bets every single time a match goes to 5 sets at the US Open.
Simply opt in at NetBet and place a pre-live bet of at least £5 on a selection with minimum odds of 1.60. Should your bet lose and the game go to 5 sets, you will qualify for a refund up to £20 which will be paid in bonus funds.
Qualifying accounts will receive the bonus by 17/09/15 after which it will be valid for 60 days. Roll over the bonus (x3) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60) before being able to withdraw bonus amount.
New Netbet players can earn up to £50 free bet against their first deposit. Click here to open a new account and make a deposit, then bet that deposit at odds of 1.60 or greater to pick up a 50% bonus up to £50 free bet.
Once registered you can also avail of an exclusive mobile betting offer. Netbet will match your first mobile bet up to £10 on their new mobile platform which gives you the ability to bet on over 10,000 live events a month from almost anywhere.
Use your bonus on a choice of sports at Netbet including Football, Rugby, Tennis, Basketball, Golf, American Football, Cricket, Baseball, Boxing, Handball, Rugby League, Volleyball and Specials. You’ll find a good variety of betting markets for each sport and football matches have a particularly wide range of popular betting markets.
NetBet terms and conditions:
– Players must opt in using the register button before 16:29 (GMT) on 29/08/15 to receive their bonus. Failure to do this or failure to adhere to the other terms and conditions will result in the bonus not being credited.
– Your largest losing eligible bet will be refunded up to £25
– Players will receive their bonus/bonuses by 18:00 (GMT) on 03/09/15.
– Your bonus will be available to use for 60 days upon receiving it.
– You must complete rollover on the bonus within 60 days of receiving it. If the rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
– Customers must roll over their bonus (x5) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60) before being able to withdraw bonus amount.
– If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
– The bonus balance will be removed in case of a withdrawal request before the completion of the wagering conditions.
– Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards rollover of the bonus.
– Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Combi bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
– Players from UK, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, India, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Moldova, Macedonia, Nigeria, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe and Ukraine are not eligible to participate in any promotions.
– Cancelled bets will be excluded when bonuses are calculated.
– Bonus abusers will be excluded from any bonuses given.
– NetBet Sport reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.