£5 Free Bet From £10 Outright World Cup Winner Stake
With the 2014 World Cup approaching rapidly, Paddy Power are offering a £5 free bet to use on the first game of the tournament in Brazil on 12 June when staking £10 on an outright winner.
2014 World Cup hosts Brazil will fittingly kick the tournament off on 12 June against Croatia, entering as the current favourites to lift the trophy across the bookmakers.
Stake £10 on an outright winner of the World Cup with Paddy Power, and receive an instant £5 free bet in return to then make on Brazil’s opening match against Croatia, each way bets qualifying for your stake also.
Only one £5 free bet is available per customer, the online offer not applying to bets placed in shops.
With your selection in mind, England’s outright win market has also been enchanced substantially to 100/1 with Paddy Power, one of the betting scoops of the tournament should the Three Lions fulfill their dreams.
Paddy Power terms and conditions:
– Place a €/£10 bet on the World Cup Outright Winner market and get a €/£5 free bet on the first game of the tournament – Brazil v Croatia
– Does not apply to bets placed in shops.
– Applies to bets placed on World Cup 2014 Outright Market only.
– Qualifying bet must to be £/€10 or more, i.e. £/€5 Each Way qualifies.
– Maximum one free bet per customer.
– Applies to bets placed from 7pm Saturday 24th May until kick off in Brazil v Croatia game on Thursday June 12th.
– Free bet can be placed on Brazil v Croatia game on June 12th only and must be placed before the game starts.
– Free bet stakes not returned.
– Paddy Power Football Rules apply.