- Maximum Refund £50
- Restrictions Singles only
- Currencies EUR GBP
- Payment Methods VISA MasterCard VISA-Debit VISA-Electron Delta Solo Switch Laser Bank Transfer Cheque EntroPay Neteller PayPal Skrill(Moneybookers)
Everton v Liverpool Money Back Special – If Match Ends In A Draw
Everton and Liverpool head to Goodison Park for the second Merseyside derby of the Premier League 2014/15 season this Saturday afternoon, so Paddy Power are offering money back if the game finishes as a draw.
The previous derby clash in September 2014 ended in a 1-1 draw at Anfield after a thunderbolt strike from Phil Jagielka in added time rescued a point for the Toffees. In fact, four of the last five Merseyside derbies have ended in draws, the fixture one of the favourites on the Premier League calendar.
Place a Win-Draw-Win bet on the match and if it ends as a draw, Paddy Power will refund your losing stake.
The offer applies to single bets placed before kick off at 5.30pm on Saturday 7 February and the maximum refund is £50, awarded as a free bet. This free bet must then be used on any football match within seven days before it expires otherwise.
This football money back special is just one great reason to bet with Paddy Power. Football punters can find great value in a good depth of markets along with regular price enhancements and offers on the sport’s biggest fixtures. Take a look at the latest promotions from Paddy Power by using the links on the right of this page or scrolling down if your are using a mobile.
New Paddy Power customers can also take advantage of one of the most genrous welcome offers from any online bookmaker. Open a new Paddy Power account today and bet £10 to receive £0 in free bets, that’s four times your initial betting bank just for opening a new account.
Use your free bets to take advantage of enhanced odds, offers, bonuses and promotions at Paddy Power on pre-event and live markets for American football, athletics, aussie rules, badminton, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, bowls, boxing, chess, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, poker, pool, rink hockey, rowing, rugby, sailing, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and water polo.
Paddy Power Terms & Conditions:
– Applies to first bet only.
– Applies to Win-Draw-Win market only.
– Applies to singles placed before kick-off only.
– Max Free Bet Refund EUR/GBP 50 per customer.
– Free bet stake not returned.
– Free bet will be available to use on any football match for 7 days from when it is credited.
– Applies to Online, Mobile, Phone, Text and PP Messenger bets only. Not available in Shops.
– Paddy Power football rules apply.
– Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers