- Restrictions Singles only
- Currencies EUR GBP
- Payment Methods VISA MasterCard VISA-Debit VISA-Electron Delta Solo Switch Laser Bank Transfer Cheque EntroPay Neteller PayPal Skrill(Moneybookers)
League Cup Final Money Back Special – If Match Ends A Draw After 90 Mins/ET
The Capital One Cup final will be centre of attention this Sunday afternoon with Chelsea and Tottenham battling it out for the trophy at Wembley, so Paddy Power is offering money back if the game is a draw after 90 minutes or extra-time.
This Sunday will stage a repeat of the 2008 League Cup Final when Tottenham Hotspur defeated Chelsea after extra time, so the Blues will want their revenge this time around.
Chelsea have dominated the Premier League thus far in 2014/15 and were forced to battle past Liverpool in the League Cup semi-finals, while Spurs overcame a gutsy Sheffield United and will want to inflict another defeat on Chelsea this Sunday having come out 5-3 winners in their last clash on New Year’s Day.
Place a correct score, first goalscorer, last goalscorer or anytime goalscorer bet on the match and if it ends as a draw after 90 minutes, Paddy Power will refund your losing stake. The offer applies to single bets placed before kick-off at 4.00pm on Sunday 1 March.
In the event of a draw after normal time OR at the end of extra time, your stake will be refunded.
This football money back special is just one great reason to bet with Paddy Power. Football punters can find great value in a good depth of markets along with regular price enhancements and offers on the sport’s biggest fixtures. Take a look at the latest promotions from Paddy Power by using the links on the right of this page or scrolling down if your are using a mobile.
New Paddy Power customers can also take advantage of one of the most genrous welcome offers from any online bookmaker. Open a new Paddy Power account today and bet £10 to receive £30 in free bets, that’s four times your initial betting bank just for opening a new account.
Use your free bets to take advantage of enhanced odds, offers, bonuses and promotions at Paddy Power on pre-event and live markets for American football, athletics, aussie rules, badminton, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, bowls, boxing, chess, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, poker, pool, rink hockey, rowing, rugby, sailing, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and water polo.
Paddy Power Terms & Conditions:
– Applies to correct score, first goalscorer, last goalscorer and anytime goalscorer markets.
– If your bet won in 90 minutes, it cannot win for a second time.
– In the event of a draw after normal time then the results at the end of normal time and at the end of extra time, if different, will both be settled as winners in the markets for Correct Score, Last Goalscorer and Anytime Goalscorer.
– Applies to win part of each way First Goalscorer bets only.
– Applies to singles placed before kick-off only.
– Paddy Power football rules apply.
– Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers