Masters Golf 6 Extra Places at Paddy Power
Paddy Power is paying six places on the prestigious Masters golf tournament. That's right, place an each-way bet on the Golf action this coming week and get paid 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4-5-6 places.
Place an outright winner bet prior to the start of the tournament (9 April) to qualify, then Paddy Power will offer each way terms 1/4 odds a place - 1,2,3,4,5,6.
Bubba Watson will defend his Masters title at the Augusta National Golf Course, but he will face stiff opposition in his bid for a third green jacket in the first Grand Slam of the year. Among those bidding to take the title away from him include Australian Adam Scott, plus world No 1, Rory McIlroy.
Masters week gets underway on Monday 6 April while the first day begins on the Thursday, the evenutal winner of the Masters crowned on Sunday 12 April.
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power is always looking to offer its customers good value for their money, be it with Money Back Specials, Best Odds Guarantees, price boosts, loyalty bonuses or enhanced place terms such as this one.
If you're not already a Paddy Power customer, you should sign up now to qualify for some of the best offers available on all the top sporting events.
New Paddy Power customers can also take advantage of one of the most genrous welcome offers from any online bookmaker. Open a new Paddy Power account today and bet £10 to receive £30 in free bets, that's treble your initial betting bank just for opening a new account.
Important terms and conditions:
- Applies to bets placed on the tournament outright before the start only.
- Place part of each-way bets will be settled at 1/4 odds for the top 6 places.
- Dead Heat rules apply Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone, Text and PP Messenger bets and bets placed in shops.
- Paddy Power golf rules apply.
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.