Rugby European Champions Cup Money Back Special
The European Rugby Champions Cup continues over the weekend of 4-5 April 2015, and Paddy Power are offering a money back special on games if your losing first tryscorer selection goes on to score the second of that match.
If your losing first tryscorer in any of the weekend's European Champions Cup games then goes on to score the second of that match, Paddy Power will refund all losing stakes.
Leinster take on Bath on Saturday at the Aviva Stadium (3.15pm), while ASM Clermont Auvergne face the Northampton Saints later that afternoon from the Stade Marcel-Michelin at 6.45pm. Sunday then pits Racing Metro 92 against Saracens at 1.45pm, before Toulon take on the Wasps at Stade Felix Mayol from 4.15pm.
The offer applies to pre-match singles on seven tryscorer markets, including first tryscorer, last tryscorer, first team tryscorer, anytime tryscorer, first tryscorer insurebet, to score two or more tries and to score three or more tries.
The maximum refund is £100 per customer and you will receive this in the form of a free bet token, which is valid for seven days.
Paddy Paddy terms and conditions:
- Applies to single bets placed before kick off only.
- Applies to 1st tryscorer, last tryscorer, 1st team tryscorer, anytime tryscorer,1st tryscorer insurebet, to score two or more tries and to score three or more tries.
- Applies to win part of each way 1st tryscorer bets only.
- Max free bet refund E100/£100 per customer per match.
- Free bet valid for use on rugby on 7 days.
- Free bet stake not returned.
- Does not apply to UK shop bets. Applies to Irish shop bets for games featuring Irish teams.
- Paddy Power Rugby rules apply.
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.