- Maximum Refund £100
- Restrictions singles only
UFC Money Back Special – Conor McGregor v Diego Brandao
Conor McGregor takes on Diego Brandao in Fight Night 46 at the O2 in Dublin on 19 July, and Irishman McGregor will want to continue is 10-fight Ultimate Fighting Championship winning streak when he returns to the Octagon on Saturday at 8pm.
McGregor’s winning streak consists of eight knockouts, one submission and title wins in both the lightweight and featherweight divisions of Cage Warriors FC, and he will return to his home town on Saturday night to face native Brazilian Brandao who was sitting on a three-fight winning streak before his last contest.
Paddy Power are getting in on the action also, offering a refund on your losing single bets placed on the method of victory market prior to the fight staring if the fight is finished in the first round.
Should this be the case, the maximum refund available with Paddy Power is £100, which will be awarded as a free bet token that will be valid for seven days to use on any sports markets.
Paddy Power terms and conditions:
– Applies to singles placed on the method of victory market before the fight starts.
– Applies to the Conor McGregor v Diego Brandao fight only.
– Max free bet E100/£100 per customer.
– Free bet can be redeemed on sports and will be valid for 7 days from day of settlement.
– Does not apply to bets placed in shops.
– Paddy Power MMA rules apply.