- Maximum Refund £100
- Restrictions Singles only
Money Back Special – If World Cup Final Is Decided On Penalties
The 2014 World Cup has thrown up its fair share of surprises during the tournament with many of the knock-out matches going the distance, so Paddy Power is extending the offer of money back on games going to penalties to the World Cup final.
Germany v Argentina could be decided potentially by a dreaded penalty shoot-out, and Paddy Power will offer a refund of up to £100 should the game be decided in this manner.
Place a single First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Correct Score or Scorecast bet on the World Cup final and if the game is decided by a penalty shoot-out, Paddy Power will refund your bet as a free bet of up to £100 maximum.
The bet must be made prior to kick-off, and your free bet will be available for seven days once claimed.
Paddy Power terms and conditons:
– Applies to singles placed before kick-off only.
– Applies to 1st/last goalscorer, correct score & scorecast markets only.
– Applies to win part of each-way goalscorer bets only.
– Max Free Bet Refund E/GBP100 per customer.
– Refunds apply to pre-match 90 minutes bets placed on matches that finish in a penalty shootout only.
– Free bet will be available to use on any football match for 7 days from when it is credited.
– Free bet stake not returned
– Applies to Online, Mobile, Phone, PP Messenger, Text and Retail bets.
– Paddy Power football rules apply.