Cashback If Favourite Wins 1.50 York - Saturday 26 July 2014
Sky Bet are offering refunds of up to £25 on Saturday's 1.50 race at York should the favourite for the race take victory.
A total of eight runners are confirmed to be taking part in the Class 3 Handicap race, run over one mile, two furlongs and 88 yards for Fillies and Mares of three years and older.
Place a minimum £5 Win or win part of Each Way singles bet on Saturday's 1.50 race at York, and if the SP favourite horse wins, Sky Bet will refund your losing stake on the race as a free bet 24 hours later.
The maximum refund that you can claim back from this promotion is £25, which will be awarded as a non-withdrawable free bet token that will expire after seven days without use.
Only losing bets will be refunded, multiple bets not included as part of the promotion. Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.
Sky Bet terms and conditions:
- This offer starts 1pm Friday 25th July and ends after completion of the 1.50 at York on Saturday 26th July 2014.
- Offer only applies to bets placed after 1pm Friday 25th July 2014.
- Customers must stake a minimum of £5 on the eligible race in order to qualify for the matched stakes Money Back offer.
- The Money Back offer will be credited to the customer’s Sky Bet account as a Free Bet equal to the value of the customer’s stakes on an individual eligible race up to a maximum value of £25 per race.
- Free Bets will be credited before 7pm on the day of the relevant race.
- Free Bets are non-withdrawable and will expire 7 days after crediting.
- Only win singles or the win part of each way singles count towards this offer. Only losing bets will be eligible to be refunded. Multiple bets will not be included.
- Tote bets, pari-mutuels, forecasts or tricasts, distance bets, derived markets or any other specials are not included in this offer.
- If the returned favourite doesn’t win the relevant eligible race then no customers will be eligible to have their stake refunded.- In the event of a winning joint favourite or co-favourite in the race, Sky Bet will refund all eligible stakes. The cap per customer will remain unaltered at £25.
- In the event of the favourite being withdrawn prior to being under starters orders and if no new book is published and the unnamed favourite is declared a non-runner, all bets stand and no bet on any declared runner will be eligible for a refund in line with this offer.