- Minimum Bet £5
- Maximum Cashback £25
- Restrictions singles only
Money Back Special – If Spain Lose Or Draw v Chile
Spain face a crucial test of character on Wednesday as they aim to keep their World Cup hopes alive by beating Chile in their second Group B game of the tournament.
The 2010 World Cup winners suffered a hammering at the hands of Holland last week and lie bottom of the group after the 5-1 defeat, and need to beat Chile on Wednesday. The match kicks off at 8pm and will be shown live on BBC One.
Defeat could spell the end of Spain’s World Cup hopes and if they lose or draw, Sky Bet will offer money back to losing customers on all losing first/last goalscorer, correct score and scorecast singles.
Place a minimum bet of £5 on those markets to qualify for the cashback offer and if Spain lose or draw, losing bets will be refunded. Maximum cashback available is £25.
Sky Bet terms and conditions:
– This offer applies to bets placed between 5pm the day before the match and kick off only.
– Refund on losing first goalscorer, last goalscorer, correct score and scorecast singles only.
– Applies to the win part of each-way goalscorer bets only.
– Customers must stake a minimum of £/€5 on the eligible markets in order to qualify for the matched stakes money back offer.
– Free bet stakes will not be eligible for a refund.
– The money back offer will be credited to the customer’s Sky Bet account as a free bet equal to the value of the customer’s stakes on individual eligible selections up to a maximum total value of £/€25.
– Free bets will be credited before 12pm the day after the match. Free bets are non-withdrawable and will expire 72 hours after crediting.
– Price Boost markets are not eligible for a refund.
– Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.
– All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.