Man City v Aston Villa Red Card Refund
Manchester City and Aston Villa lock horns in a Premier League clash at The Etihad on Wednesday, with the home side aiming for the three points they need to give them top spot going into the final day of the season.
After looking like being dragged into the relegation dog fight recently, Aston Villa are now safe from relegation and will have no worries going into the game, while Man City will hope to capitalise on Liverpool's slip up at Selhurst Park on Monday.
The tackles will be flying in and Stan James have got you covered if tempers flare and the game boils over.
Place a First or Last Goalscorer bet on the Man City v Aston Villamatch and if there is a red card shown, Stan James will refund your losing stake in cash.
Important terms and conditions
1. This promotion will run from 09:00 Friday 2nd May and is only valid on First Goalscorer and Last Goalscorer bets placed before kick-off in the following Premier League matches (Promotional Periods):Crystal Palace v Liverpool (20:00 K.O - 05/05/2014)Manchester United v Hull (19:45 K.O – 06/05/2014)Manchester City v Aston Villa (19:45 K.O – 07/05/2014)
2. In order to qualify, a single bet must be placed on the First Goalscorer or Last Goalscorer markets any of the following Premier League Games: Crystal Palace v Liverpool (20:00 K.O - 05/05/2014), Manchester United v Hull (19:45 K.O – 06/05/2014) and Manchester City v Aston Villa (19:45 K.O – 07/05/2014) only during the promotional period.
3. Money Back will be awarded on all losing first goalscorer and last goalscorer bets if there is a Red Card during the game. Refunds will only apply to the match in which a qualifying bet has been placed and only bets on that match will be refunded. I.E if a qualifying bet is placed on Crystal Palace v Liverpool only qualifying bets on this match will be refunded if there is a Red Card in this game.
4. A manager or coach being sent to the stands (precluded from the team’s substitute bench) during the match will not count as a red card for the purposes of this promotion.
5. Any bets placed on ‘No Goalscorer’ within the First Goalscorer market and Last Goalscorer market will NOT qualify for this promotion.
6. For the purpose of this promotion own goals do not count.
7. In-Play bets and bets placed using free bets do not count toward this promotion.
8. Money back will be cash and will be based as a 100% match on your first qualifying bet placed. In the event of more than one qualifying bet being placed, the first bet on your statement is the qualifying bet.
9. Refunds will be awarded once the First Goalscorer and Last Goalscorer markets have been settled in accordance with our rules.
10. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and only one (1) bonus offer can be claimed per person, per household.
11. If StanJames.com believes that any player is abusing the spirit of these promotions then we may refuse or reclaim payments.